Monsters Do Exist

 I'm writing this today because I want the world to know that monsters do exist. I'm not an expert at this is actually my first blog so it's exciting I hope to read many as well. I always wanted to write books as a child I would keep my mind occupied with a fantasy world just to avoid the world I lived in I honestly don't remember ever having a simple life I believe there was one time where it almost got simple but then turned out to one of my biggest tragedies. My whole life I believed everything was too good to be true I was destined for failure I believe I felt that way because everything around me was nothing but failure, evil, and cruel. For many years this story left me afraid of my own shadow so believe me when I say I can't believe I finally decided to share this with the world

Comments